Kenton The Poet ''Quick Chat'' Interview

Kenton The Poet ''Quick Chat'' Interview

My name is Lysias Lee Watson. I was born in Alexandria St Ann Jamaica. I migrated to Switzerland in 2014 and live here since. I was always involved in music from my days in school. I love to write short stories and poems which I learn overtime to fuse with music like reggae beats and other genres .this poem called the swiss mountains came about from the many amazing experiences I had in the mountains of Switzerland. On august 9 2019 I had the chance to visit a glacier with a few friends of mine and that experience inspired a sequence of writing. I just had to write something..and this, THE SWISS MOUNTAINS is just one of the many poems I wrote in the mountains because there is something around every corner to drive your imagination. The natural beauty, the clean fresh air, the waterfalls . Its just tranquil and relaxing. I would recommend the swiss mountains for anyone who wants a perfect getaway from the day to day life. Every view is a picture poster in the swiss mountains anytime I have the chance to go.

Check Out Swiss Mountains (Official Video) By Kenton The Poet

Quick Chat is an entertainment and lifestyle Radio programme on #Irievib95fmRadio, Blog spot and youtube it showcases new releases, Interviews and reviews in entertainment including upcoming artist and main stream.



The Quick Chat heard in several Caribbean Countries and other contintent      

FOR MORE INFO DM us on IRIEVIB95FM RADIO FACEBOOK 

INSTAGRAM @irieVib95fm  

For interview/submit your press kit/bio for publication 📰 EMAIL US AT:  irievib95fmradio@gmail.com

📲CALL/WhatsApp: +352 671 533 375

Comments

Popular Posts